Photobucket

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Home Is Where The Heart Is
Available Now!

Robin

Robin
Available now!

Goldie

Goldie
Available now!
Photobucket

Sunday, November 26, 2006

The holidays are in full bloom here at the Watte' home!

On a whim last weekend, Steve and I decided to put up our Christmas tree. We have always waited until Thanksgiving day....at least. Not this year, though! I have really enjoyed having our Christmas decor up. Each morning and evening I am greeted by me a beautiful sparkling tree and the aroma of cinnamon. Ahh....I do love this time of year most!
Of course, I am a bit silly (or cheesy, what ever you want to call it..haha) and had to capture a few pics of us in the middle of our decorating session :)
Thanksgiving was wonderful! My mom cooked the most elaborate and yummy dinner! The photo above is my favorite part of the meal..haha! The table setting.. It's turned out so pretty :-)
I've been working on a lot of fun projects lately, and have decided I love to make mini-albums. I used to be so intimidated to make these little goodies, but this weekend I actually created 2! I created one using super cute papers fromTinkering Ink line of papers and 1 album for a gift using 7 Gypsies papers from the December Crop Addict kit. The layout pictured above, is of my sweet nephew, Nick. I captured this pic of him over a year ago when we were playing at a local park. I was inspired by the shape of the tire he was playing inside of for the design of this layout.
Have a wonderful week ahead!!
XXOO----Tessa Ann Watte` Posted by Picasa

11 Want to leave me a comment?:

LuzinhaFolch said...

Tess,
Waht a nice decor!!!This time of the year is so beautiful!
I get so sensitive!!!LOL

You know,Im also intimidated by this mini albuns and smaller projects!
I love LOs!!!hahahaha
But sometimes it's fun and fast to do ,and we can get surprise with the results!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your christmas decorationa and you LO is wonderful!

Nana said...

Hi Tess!! Thank you for the lovely note you left in my blog!!! Your work is amazing and your blog is fantastic too! My dearest friend Lucy did an awesome job in your banner... and you know what? You deserve this and all the complements in the world for being such an inspiration for all of us!!! Thanks honey for being you!!!
Kisses
Nana
By the way I do too have problems with minis. When we are LO`s girls minis can be pretty scary... hahahahaha... but I am sure that yours tourned-out beautifully as always! Don`t forget to show us later...

Unknown said...

After checkin in I can't wait to get our tree this weekend!!!!!

Love that layout -- all the circles soo cool!

Unused Account said...

LOVE the layout...as always!

I too am a bit scared by mini albums. I am glad you conquered your fear!

Jana said...

Your tree is beautiful and I love the photo of you guys in front of it!

Celia said...

Fun banner!!!!!!! LOVE that layout too!!!!!!!!

heidilynn said...

oh sis love this lo and the angle of the photo adds so much awesome dimension...also love your christmad pics very timeless!

Anonymous said...

You blog loooks AMAZING!! as does your house!! :D

"Maggie & Kevin" said...

Tess, this is so great, I love the perspective and the visual circles, just perfect!

french mims said...

Love this LO! It is so cool with all the circles!!

Post a Comment