Photobucket

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Home Is Where The Heart Is
Available Now!

Robin

Robin
Available now!

Goldie

Goldie
Available now!
Photobucket

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Happy Hannukah!
Happy Yule!
Happy Kwanzaa!



Steve and I are heading up to spend tonight and Christmas at Brasada Ranch
with our family. We have rented a 3 suite cabin and all are going to spend this holiday season together! Steve and I have been excited for this day to come for a few months now. During the summer we went on the Tour Of Homes and came across these most gorgeous cabins. It is so surreal that we get to spend Christmas in one of them. We're talking l u x u r y and you KNOW how much I love that..haha!
We are going to have dinner at the lodge tonight at, "Blue Olive" and spend the evening, wrapping gifts, making holiday treats and playing my parents new Wii on the big screen plasma. And. Maybe a little karaoke? When ever my family gets together it is a given there is going to be karaoke..haha! Oh, yeah and definitely champagne!! I should have internet connection there, so I hope to post some pics here throughout our stay.
Good times to be had :)

Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday, filled with laughter, joy and love!
*Tessa Ann*

0 Want to leave me a comment?:

Post a Comment