Photobucket

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Home Is Where The Heart Is
Available Now!

Robin

Robin
Available now!

Goldie

Goldie
Available now!
Photobucket

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wishing everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Here is a special set of buttons to celebrate today :)

A few sets of these will be available in the shop today!


Okay....back to work! I have a pile of buttons and birds on my desk ready to be packaged up! I hope everyone has a wonderful day :D

*Tessa Ann*


4 Want to leave me a comment?:

Anonymous said...

super cute!! Happy St. Patty's day to you also!

Rosena said...

Tessa your new buttons are so cute !! Love the vintage, and birds on branches. Love the bunnies for easter. Your so amazing the way you create new designs for your buttons ! Your the best!!

Unknown said...

Tessa congrats on your success, I wanted to tell you about a site similar to Etsy if your interested. I noticed they dont sell anything like your work over there.
http://www.shophandmade.com/home

Alycia Sanders said...

oooh, these are CUTE!

Post a Comment