Photobucket

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Home Is Where The Heart Is
Available Now!

Robin

Robin
Available now!

Goldie

Goldie
Available now!
Photobucket

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Color My World Happy- June Buttons of The Month PREVIEW

Hello! Alas, here is the June Buttons of the month! Whimsy rainbows, birds and trees in a prism of rainbow colors make this set of buttons so HAPPY and fun!

Subscribers- Your buttons are set to begin shipping tomorrow via USPS through Monday.






*****If you have not checked our Guest Designer for June, Pam Callaghan, read the post below and enjoy her beautiful scrapbooking page and card using buttons from the shop!

1 Want to leave me a comment?:

Anonymous said...

I just love your new buttons!!! Very innovative of you with the 'links'! I keep eyeing the citrus and hot pink/bird ones...I'm gonna have to place my own order soon! :))

Post a Comment