Photobucket

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Home Is Where The Heart Is
Available Now!

Robin

Robin
Available now!

Goldie

Goldie
Available now!
Photobucket

Monday, November 16, 2009

November 16 is BUTTON DAY!

Happy Button Day! While on Facebook this morning, I was told that TODAY was BUTTON DAY! Susan Opel kindly shared this link with me:


So.......... Happy Button Day!


I am offering FREE shipping today in The Button Shop!


Here is a sampling of what's hot in The Button Shop right now!



4 Want to leave me a comment?:

Zany Holidays Blogger said...

Nice-looking buttons. Perfect for celebrating Button Day!

Karen Lopez said...

Happy belated Button Day, Tessa! :) I received my buttons this week and I LOVE them! Thanks so much! I'll share what I make with them. Have a great weekend.

Pam Callaghan said...

I love those so much, I ordered some the other day, I can't wait to play!!

phamil said...

Hey Tessa!!! Just dropped by to say "hello", "I miss you", and "Happy Holidays"!!!! I think of you often and hope you are doing well!!! Your winter buttons are just gorgous! I love the blue and red and the soft shades, they're so delicate and pretty!!!! Wishing you a Season of Blessings and Great Joy!!!! Hugs!!!

Post a Comment