Photobucket

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Home Is Where The Heart Is
Available Now!

Robin

Robin
Available now!

Goldie

Goldie
Available now!
Photobucket

Friday, January 01, 2010

Creative Team Search for The Button Shop!

Would you like free buttons to create with each month, and in return share your creations? 

The Button Shop is looking for a Creative Team of 4 crafters who are well-rounded in many varieties of crafts. Do you sew, knit, quilt or scrapbook? If you do, this would be fun for you! If you do all 4 crafts that's bonus!Each month Creative Team members will select their new favorite set of buttons from the shop!  This will allow my Creative Team to have total creative freedom with their projects each month.  Each week one Creative Team member will be spotlighted here with their project and a small Q&A.  In addition, I do ask that each Creative Team member post about their projects on their blog and any other social networking forums they are involved with. Occasionally, I will ask you to create a project tutorial to be shared here.
 Your term as a Creative Team member will simply be a  fun low pressure gig that allows you to play with some really fun buttons :)
Each Creative Team Member will design for the next 6 months. (Feb-July)  
To apply: Simply email me at shoptessaann@yahoo.com with the following information:
    ♥  What makes my buttons a good match for your projects?
    ♥  Please share your blog/website and Etsy/or other shop you may have.
    ♥ Please share 2-3 projects of your choice that showcase your best work.
The Creative Team call will end January 25, 2010. Creative Team Announcement will post here live 12:00 PST,January 29, 2010 

7 Want to leave me a comment?:

CalleLillyCafe said...

How cool is this!? I'll be emailing you! =)

Carolyn Lontin said...

AWESOME!!! Good luck!

Megan said...

I love your buttons!! I want to apply!

Ann @ The Scrapbooking Housewife said...

Just LOVE your work!! :-)

Jaime Lynne said...

The new blog design is gorgeous.

Also, I am unable to see your posts in my Google Reader and I wonder if other people have the same problem. I miss so many of your new posts and it makes me sad.

Miss you and thinking of you, T!

Dawn B. said...

Would you be looking for any cardmakers or just scrapbookers? I too cannot see any of your updates in my google reader..The last post I see was 8 months ago..

I love your buttons..They are awesome.

Danielle Flanders said...

love the new look of your blog, Tessa Ann!

Post a Comment