Photobucket

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Home Is Where The Heart Is
Available Now!

Robin

Robin
Available now!

Goldie

Goldie
Available now!
Photobucket

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Treasured Scrapbooking!

I had the honor of creating buttons to compliment a project kit this month for Treasured Scrapbooking!
They called the kit, Under Tessa Ann's Umbrella. How cute is that?!   I designed coordinating buttons for this kit, as well as the add on kit. Kit clubs are so fun! I love creating those one of a kind little goodies that no one else will have! 



I was sent a fun kit to work with. A neat canvas album by Chatterbox and lots of colorful paper from Prima's Umbrella line.  Here is what I created!  

I used a felt frame to center the title on my album. I handstitched the button I created to the corner. I used bakers twine to thread through the holes in the cute scalloped frame. I used the alphas from the kit to create my title, FAMILY

The kit included 2 colors of paper lace! I use this paper lace as part of my wrapping for my packaging at The Button Shop. It was fun to use in a paper crafting project! 

I really enjoyed journaling about my family for this album. I really enjoyed layering colors and textures for my base pages. Yellow, aqua, red= YUM!






Thanks for taking a peek! I hope you enjoyed my little album :-)

2 Want to leave me a comment?:

Leslie Ashe said...

Tessa Ann! THIS is gorgeous! How fun you created buttons for this kit!! I'm so excited for you!

I love your album. So BRIGHT, SO gorgeous...love it. You are so TALENTED!!

xoxo!!
Leslie

Amy Priddy said...

Love it Tessa Ann! You are making me want to break out my scrapbooking stuff!

Post a Comment