Home Is Where The Heart Is

Home Is Where The Heart Is
Available Now!

Robin

Robin
Available now!

Goldie

Goldie
Available now!
Photobucket

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Buttons and Knits

I really love seeing my custom buttons come to life on knitted projects! For the customer it all starts with a skien of beautiful yarn and for me it all begins with a little block of clay, and then they come together to create a beautiful sweater.

Kristine Holland of Peanut Pants ordered a set of 1/2 inch buttons to match her lovely colorway in tones of purple, blue and green.  This sweater is stunning and the buttons are the perfect touch!



I combined my signature bird design with my cherry blossom  branch design using her colorway.

Thank you, Kristine for sharing your beautiful project with us.  Your work is truly beautiful

2 Want to leave me a comment?:

Kristine said...

Thank you, with one of my favorite colourways from Mosaic Moon, and a beautiful sweater pattern from teresa of Comfort Wool Co.
It all came together perfectly :)

Lisa said...

Such a beautiful sweater & the most gorgeous buttons, Tessa Ann, which you designed to add that unique touch. What a fabulous end result :-)
I LOVE IT!!!
Cheers, Lisa J

Post a Comment