Photobucket

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Home Is Where The Heart Is
Available Now!

Robin

Robin
Available now!

Goldie

Goldie
Available now!
Photobucket

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Buttons and Knits

I really love seeing my custom buttons come to life on knitted projects! For the customer it all starts with a skien of beautiful yarn and for me it all begins with a little block of clay, and then they come together to create a beautiful sweater.

Kristine Holland of Peanut Pants ordered a set of 1/2 inch buttons to match her lovely colorway in tones of purple, blue and green.  This sweater is stunning and the buttons are the perfect touch!



I combined my signature bird design with my cherry blossom  branch design using her colorway.

Thank you, Kristine for sharing your beautiful project with us.  Your work is truly beautiful

2 Want to leave me a comment?:

Kristine said...

Thank you, with one of my favorite colourways from Mosaic Moon, and a beautiful sweater pattern from teresa of Comfort Wool Co.
It all came together perfectly :)

Lisa J said...

Such a beautiful sweater & the most gorgeous buttons, Tessa Ann, which you designed to add that unique touch. What a fabulous end result :-)
I LOVE IT!!!
Cheers, Lisa J

Post a Comment