Photobucket

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Home Is Where The Heart Is
Available Now!

Robin

Robin
Available now!

Goldie

Goldie
Available now!
Photobucket

Friday, July 02, 2010

Buttons Galore :)

I have SO much to share with you all!  June was a big month for custom orders. I counted this morning and we created over 60 individual custom orders. I couldn't believe my eyes. I have just sort of kept my head down and plowed ahead this month as I worked through each order. It was great through each custom order to try something different, a new color combination....a challenge.

I thought today would be the perfect opportunity to share some of my favorites. Okay, all 60+ are my favorite, but I thought I should narrow it down a bit ;)   

Enjoy all of the fun new designs! We are always taking custom orders, we tend to book in advance about 4-6 weeks, so if this post inspires you for a project and you want custom buttons, contact me and I'll get you on the schedule!




                         {Cars--A custom order to match the fabric the buttons are shown here with. I don't know the name of it, but it's SO adorable and I really had fun creating buttons to match ;) }

{A beautiful summery array of aquamarine, orange, fushia and touches of yellow. These buttons were created with shank backs. This is a new option we are offering to our customers for a small additional fee.}

{Unicorn with sparkly gold horn- I have to say I this was such a fun button to create. As a little girl, I would spend hours drawing horses and unicorns and it's fun now to bring them back to life in buttons!}

{The Hungry Caterpiller}

{Cherry Sundae}

{Cherry Blossoms}

{These buttons are just a wee 3/8" in size...teeny, tiny buttons!}

{Owls for a little boys knit sweater}

{Purples, greens and a firefly}

{Horses}


{Baby Sea Turtles}
                                                                            
                                                                              {Seahorse}

{A Giraffe and Savannah Tree's}

{A Pony Themed Button Set}

And..there will be many more to come! 

{ We are currently booking custom orders for the 1st week of August (8/4) contact us at www.tessaann.etsy.com to book your own custom buttons!}

3 Want to leave me a comment?:

Wendy Hammer said...

Tessa.... CONGRATS on your success! That is just crazy amazing all the orders you've gotten. Totally beautiful work for sure! I'm always in awe when I see new button pics from you. Really really fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Fyi, the cars fabric is usually called Retro Cars (boys...they now have a girl version as well!)

Tessa Ann* said...

Hey! Thanks to who ever you are :D LOL!
It's such a cute fabric :)

Post a Comment