Photobucket

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Home Is Where The Heart Is
Available Now!

Robin

Robin
Available now!

Goldie

Goldie
Available now!
Photobucket

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Cards, cards and more cards :-)

Hello! Just wanted to pop in and share some cards I had fun playing with. Sometimes I forget how fun card are to create. I like being able to try out new ideas and techniques in a smaller scale and use them as inspiration for my pages :) I hope everyone is enjoying their week. I can't believe it's already Thursday. Boy, this month is already flying by. Have a wonderful rest of the week and enjoy your weekend!


The flowers "Get well" card was made using the an older KI memories line that is a personal favorite to this day!
The "Happy Birthday" card was created using Tinkering Ink's Botanical Bliss papers with Making Memories flowers and fabric paper I found at my LSS. Very shabby chic and pretty, I think :)
The "Thank You" card was created using American Crafts paper and the a Heidi Swapp stamp and my new love..... "Rain Dots" by Cloud 9 design. Love those!

Well, that's it for today :)------ Take care!
XOXOXO Tessa Ann Watte`
tessaannwatte@gmail.com






18 Want to leave me a comment?:

Anonymous said...

Wouahhhh ... your cards are just fabulous ! Love them all ;o))

Anonymous said...

Tessa Ann, these cards are so beautiful! I love all of them! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Love these Tessa...esp. that last one w/the fabric paper...they're all adoreable!!!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Love the party hat. I just can't keep away from those vibrant colors! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog!

Jana Eubank said...

Tessa, These are just awesome! Everything you do is wonderful!

Mary Maruscak said...

Hello! Thank you so much for the nice comment you left me! I'm so new to this, and having so much learning new tricks and developing my style, and I'm loving looking at others' blog for inspiration! Everyone in this little "culture" is so nice and so many are truly talented!! I just checked out your blog and your cards are lovely. Mind if I add you to my blog role? I'd love to see what your next project is!!

Anonymous said...

Hi TessaAnn,
How are things?
THANKYOU THANKYOU for your lovely comment on my blog...You are one of my biggest inspirations and I absolutely adore your work!! You really helped put the smile back on my face.
Thanks chooky!
Ali x

Estee said...

Oh Tessa, these are gorgeous!!! I love the vibrant colors and of course I love your unique style!! You put such a cool spin on everything that you create. Love it!!! I do have a question for you... what do you do about envelopes? I have no problem making cards and then I sit and stare at them when it comes to mailing them! Do you make your own envelopes?? Just asking. :)

Jana said...

The cards are so cute and so you!

Unknown said...

gorgeous cards!! love them!

Breanne Crawford said...

love the cards!! the cheers one is my fave!

Vee said...

tessa, your cards are amazing!! love each one, enjoy your day! :)

Anonymous said...

these are sooooooo gorgeous, I am so glad that I peeked at your blog to see your fabulous new creations!!

michelle said...

Tessa Ann, you are so talented. Your card are so chic!! I love your style. I know you don't you, but came across your blog through another link...glad I did!!

Rachael said...

Just gorgeous cards!!

Sherrise said...

LOVE every single card!! They look like mini--pages!

Anonymous said...

une préférence pour la 1ière que je trouve superbe : au niveau des couleurs, au niveau de la forme, tout quoi !!!

Post a Comment