Photobucket

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Home Is Where The Heart Is
Available Now!

Robin

Robin
Available now!

Goldie

Goldie
Available now!
Photobucket

Saturday, April 25, 2009

We escaped........

Life has been crazy-wonderful busy... and the weeks have been just passing by too quickly.

Yesterday on a whim, I decided we needed to get away... It's been too long.

Even if that meant somewhere close. Just for the night. Somewhere quaint, cozy with a touch of rustic elegance and luxury.

Here I sit in our room at Sunriver Resort sipping on Pinot Noir, nibbling cheese and grapes... blogging...lol :)

(the resort at dusk)

(Our Room)



This is the "Owl's Nest" which is perfectly named, as you can see the breathtaking views of the cascades in the background. Tonight we will sit and enjoy a dinner and wine and listen to a local band!

Well, I better get off the computer and enjoy the beauty that surrounds me...and pour another glass of Pinot Noir.

Have a lovely weekend!! I'll be back Monday with the sneak peek of our May Buttons Of The Month, "Celebrate!"

--Tessa Ann*

2 Want to leave me a comment?:

Lisa Sutton said...

OMG that is heavenly!!!

Anonymous said...

That looks so beautiful!!! Maybe Trent and I need to stay overnight in Sunriver while passing through...GORGEOUS!!!

Post a Comment