Photobucket

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Home Is Where The Heart Is
Available Now!

Robin

Robin
Available now!

Goldie

Goldie
Available now!
Photobucket

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I have a FLICKR Group! First 5 to upload win a set of buttons!

*Edited to add....sorry about the link to the group not working! It's fixed and ready to go now :) Thanks to all who have uploaded their creations! Go check them out and be inspired! http://www.flickr.com/groups/1090721@N25/

***********************************************************
Well, it was time....

I've been receiving so many wonderful emails with the most inspiring creations from customers who have put their buttons and appliques to use. I am amazed at the many ways they have used their products. So......I wanted to have a little gallery to invite anyone who would like to share their projects using my buttons and appliques.


I'm SO excited to *showcase* YOUR beautiful art work!!

The 1st 5 people to upload will receive a fun set of buttons each!

Anything goes in this gallery.....scrapbooking, cardmaking, sewing projects, art projects, again...ANYTHING GOES!!

Click on the following link to sign up! http://www.flickr.com/groups/1090721@N25/

I look forward to seeing all that you have created. It truly brings me such joy to see my little creations inspiring others to create :)

Have a wonderful day.. where ever you are!
:) Tessa Ann*




5 Want to leave me a comment?:

~Nancy~ said...

Such a great idea girlie!!! Can't wait to see all creations popping up inthere.

buuut.. your linky to the gallery isn't working... (I did manage to find the gallery though.. hehehe.. love everything what has been uploaded until so far)

Have a great weekend!
XOXOX
nancy

Lisbet said...

Long time since I took a inspirationsurf around the net. I really need to gather lots of fun ideas.

Lisbet
www.digiscrapp.blogspot.com

Danielle Flanders said...

Darn, I think I was one person away from getting into the first 5! Oh well, it will be fun to see all the ways people are using your buttons!
Danielle

ckmom78 said...

love your blog!!
I just gave your blog an award, check it out here:
http://www.ckmom78.blogspot.com/

VAWM said...

Off to take a peek at the uploads!

Post a Comment