Photobucket

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Home Is Where The Heart Is
Available Now!

Robin

Robin
Available now!

Goldie

Goldie
Available now!
Photobucket

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sometimes I just get the itch to play.
Plain and simple :)
To create new fresh designs to hopefully inspire others.
While I really love my current collections and love the creative process with making each one, it's always fun to have something new to look at! Sunday I set aside a few hours JUST to play with new designs. I pulled out my clay and started deciding fun new color combinations and just let my creativity take hold of me and see what I could come up with! The color combinations themselves really inspired the design. While I do have sketch books filled with ideas, I don't really plan ahead. You just never know what my mind's eye has in store each time I sit down to create.

*Summer Fruits.... A pretty pearl blue with raspberry pink, bubblegum pink, apple green...delish, right?

*Under The Cherry Tree* A whimsy version of a cherry tree with intricately hand detailed leaves. This set is so pretty :)
*I just love happy frogs! I've been wanting this set in my shop for awhile!
*A baby themed set with little yellow birds, pearly blue, pink and lemon yellow.

*Perfect for baby themes or even Easter projects. I love the little chicky breaking out of the shell..hehe!
*This set is so pretty in person. I could see the rose buttons stitched to a lovely sweater.
*Just a great assortment of rainbow colors. Simple, yet a functional set of buttons for anything you might need a button for!
I am in the process of creating some fun sets for the upcoming 4th of July holiday! I also hope to do some scrapbooking soon!! It has been so long since I've sat down to make a scrapbook page. I have little piles of product stacked in a corner of my studio that I keep adding more to with the idea of a scrapbook page. Once I pack up my orders, I may just have a few to play again and make that pile of product in to a page..lol!
Well, I hope you have some time today create or PLAY! Have a wonderful day :)
-Tessa Ann*































2 Want to leave me a comment?:

~Nancy~ said...

Oh girlie.. you keep amazing me with your gorgeous creations!! WOOWW! These sets are absolutely adorable!! *drooooling*. Totally loved the ones I bought back in March.. they're adorable!!! XOXO

Ali Russell said...

Hi Tessa!!
How are you?
Your buttons are fabulous!
hope all is well
Ali x

Post a Comment