Photobucket

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Home Is Where The Heart Is
Available Now!

Robin

Robin
Available now!

Goldie

Goldie
Available now!
Photobucket

Thursday, April 01, 2010

April Artist Feature- Let's Welcome The Talented, Ann Corbiere-Scott!!

My name is Ann Corbiere-Scott and I love art! I love everything about art, the colors, the textures, the whimsy! So is it any wonder why I adore Tessa Ann's darling buttons!

I am a proud member of the Ready Set Create Creative Team, an fabulous online magazine. The layout you see here is the one I created with the buttons Tessa Ann generously shared with us. Tessa Ann's delicate and detailed artwork is second to none, and certainly whimsical!



Ann worked with our "Retro Blue Bird" button collection to embellish her lovely scrapbook page. 

I have a degree in graphic design and am always on the lookout for opportunities to stretch my creative spirit and tell my family’s story. I love stories, telling them, listening to them, reading them, writing them, I just love stories!

I live with my 2 favorite people in the world-my amazing husband, Geoff and my beautiful daughter, Miranda, we also cohabitate with 3 of the cutest doggies around, Max, Sophie and Soloman. We live in sunny Arizona and love it!
I have taught scrapbooking and art related classes for a little over 10 years, ranging from basic scrapbooking to advanced art projects, and pretty much everything in between. I am delighted to be a member of the Xyron design team, my artwork has been featured in Xyron print ads in Scrapbooks etc, Memory Makers, Hobby Lobby's Stamping, Stationary and Scrapbooking and Creating Keepsakes magazines. I have also created art projects that were featured on Home Shopping Network and Lifetime during Xyron segments. Additionally I am a proud member of the Ready Set Create Creative Team

I create art everyday and hope you do too!

my artwork can be found at
http://www.anncorbierescott.typepad.com/
http://www.xyron.com/

Ann beautifully used our "Retro Blue Bird" button set to embellish her lovely scrapbooking page!  You can find this set here in The Button Shop:  http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43949164.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us, Ann! It was such a treat to have you :)



0 Want to leave me a comment?:

Post a Comment